Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things


***DISCLAIMER***


Yes, I am aware that Pioneer Woman just titled a blog post with this EXACT same title. It was pure coincidence. I am sure that you are probably thinking that we planned this, but I assure you, we did not.





Anyway, I was in my kitchen the other day and as I was grabbing for one of my cooking staples, I dreamed up this post. So here it is...

1. Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch baking pans. These cook things unbelievably even. And when you wash them, they don't even need to soak and the grime literally melts right off!

2. Penzey's Spices Cocoa Powder. I have the regular and the dutch and I can't decide which one I love more!!! I use so many of their spices and love them! Warning: the website kind of sucks, so just join their mailing list or visit a store. You will become an instant fan, I promise.

3. Bak-klene baking spray. Eliminates the need to grease and flour. Thanks to Veda for this one (although she always mistakenly calls it "silicone" spray). Sorry, I don't have a good link, but they sell it at Williams-Sonoma. It is awesome, and one can lasts forever.

4. Kuhn Rikon paring knives. I originally bought these from Williams-Sonoma at the recommendation of my lovely cousin Emily, who also recently informed me that they (often) carry them at TJ Maxx for much less!

5. Atlas Pepper Mill. This thing is so smooth and effortless. The pepper just falls from it. Yeah, it used to be shiny and copper....

6. Out of our Gourds Hot Pepper Seasoning. I got this stuff as a gift from my dad's ("it's complicated") friend Jeri. I put this on almost EVERYTHING! It is so spicy and has a great flavor....YUM!!!

7. Scrubbing microfiber dish cloths. I am trading in my W-S dish cloths for them. They work so much better! I got them at TJ Maxx. $2.99 for three! These babies would make a great stocking stuffer!

I think that is all for now. Happy shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment